CARE Network - CHF
Personal Assistance for People Living with Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
The CARE Network's Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) Case Management program supports and assists low income residents of Napa County who have CHF and are under-insured or uninsured. We are a specialized team of healthcare professionals and client advocates dedicated to working with you to determine your needs and helping you to identify resources which will meet those needs. Our services are free for eligible participants, and are provided in English and Spanish. A physician referral is required.
Our team includes registered nurses, licensed social workers and community care aides available to meet with you or come to your home to:
- Educate you and your family or caregivers about Congestive Heart Failure
- Enhance your ability to manage your health conditions at home
- Consult with you on your medications
- Simplify your healthcare by coordinating various medical services
- Provide psychosocial support for you, your family, or your caregiver
- Provide community resource guidance and assistance
- Promote your independence
- Improve your overall health and quality of life
Find the Assistance You Need
We will work closely with you to determine your needs and help you in identifying the resources to meet those needs.
For more information, call 707-251-2000