About the Maternal & Infant Care Center
The recently expanded facility is designed to offer comfort and convenience for moms and babies, providing much-needed space to meet the needs of a growing community. The center offers a "home-like" environment where our patients can be comfortable and surrounded by family members.
The Maternal & Infant Care Center features:
- Certified Nurse Anesthetist available 24 hours
- Trial of Labor after previous Cesarean delivery
- 2 OR/Cesarean Rooms right in the center
- 10 large private mother/baby suites with sleeper chairs for dads or other family members
- 5 labor rooms
- Expanded baby nursery
- 3 bed outpatient/triage area
- Lactation Room (The Queen offers a full-time lactation consultant who mom can visit within the first 2 weeks after birth and then any time afterwards for a lactation consultation follow-up. Lactation consultation is usually a billable program)
- Ability to bring in private jacuzzi birthing tub.