St. Joseph Health, Northern California is proud of its history of supporting
and partnering with community organizations, nonprofits, schools, community
groups, research-focused organizations and others to help foster health
for a better world. We sponsor a select number of events and activities
that resonate and reflect our organization’s mission, vision, and
strategic priorities. We welcome sponsorship requests that align with
one or all.
SJH Northern California will consider sponsorships as budget allows that
meet the following criteria:
Corporations or events should be consistent with the SJH
mission and values.
- Events or activities with a particular emphasis on programs or services
promoting or supporting mental health; health/healthful living; disease
awareness/education; corporate citizenship (education/community advancement).
- Organization or event reaches families we serve
- Corporation or event must offer a significant valued-added role SJH can
Corporation or event should be consistent with current SJH strategy and
marketing objectives. Additionally, proposals are evaluated for:
- Sponsorships must deliver a strong ROI for SJH and positive brand exposure.
- SJH prefers to be the sole health organization or hospital sponsor.
- Ability to reach targeted audience and create value.
- Requests that benefit an individual person or family
- Youth and high school sporting events
- Religious activities, in whole or in part, for the purpose of furthering
- Travel expenses
- Door prizes or raffles
- General operating expenses
- Political candidates or organizations
- Capital or equipment
- Film or documentary productions
- Memorials or endowments
*select cases may apply
Sponsorship Evaluation and Implementation
Proposals will be evaluated based on how they meet the criteria listed
above. St. Joseph Health, Northern California reviews proposals on annually.
Requests should be submitted by October 1 for the following year. A member
of our team will reach out to you should we have any questions.
Our team will reach out to you prior to your deadline to let you know
our decision, and, if the sponsorship is approved, determine how best
to move forward.