While many areas of Napa County are experiencing a widespread PG&E
planned power outage due to expected high winds and low humidity, Queen
of the Valley is not expected to lose power and at this time, we are not
impacted. We expect hospital operations to continue to function normally.
Due to the unpredictable nature of weather, unexpected outages are a possibility
and we are prepared should we lose power. We have two generators which
are fully fueled and emergency plans in place to ensure our patients are
well cared for and safe.
To help local residents through the power loss, Napa County will open Charging
Centers in five locations where they can charge their medical and electronic
devices. The Charging Centers will operate from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. beginning
Oct. 9, and remain available until is fully restored.
Charging Center Locations:
- Napa County Charging Centers (open 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.):
- Pacific Union College - Fireside Room: 1 Angwin Ave., Angwin, 94508
- Yountville Community Center: 6516 Washington St., Yountville, 94599
- Lake Berryessa Senior Center: 4380 Spanish Flat Loop Rd., Napa, 94558
- Crosswalk Church: 2590 1st St., Napa, 94558
- Las Flores Community Center: 4300 Linda Vista Ave., Napa, 94558
- PG&E Community Resource Centers (open 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.):
- Calistoga Fairgrounds – 1601 N. Oak Calistoga 94515
- Six Flags Discovery Kingdom Parking Lot – 1001 Fairgrounds Drive,
Vallejo CA 94589
- County Buildings:
Napa County Main Library
580 Coombs St Ste 1, Napa, CA 94559
Mon-Thurs 10 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Fri & Sat 10 a.m. - 6 p.m; Sunday 1-5 p.m.
Napa County Office of Education - 2121 Imola Ave, Napa, CA 94559
Open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Napa County has established a Public Information Line for the Emergency
Operations Center. The public is encouraged to call (707) 299-1501, not
the non-emergency dispatch number, for information regarding the Public
Safety Power Shutoff. This line is staffed with English and Spanish speaking staff.
For more information, visit countyofnapa.org. Stay up-to-date by texting
your zip code to 888-777, or visiting or