Queen of the Valley Medical Center values those who choose to spend their careers helping us extend our mission. That's why we go beyond standard employee benefits in order to support and reward our employees as much as possible.
Benefits offered to eligible employees
We offer a generous benefits package to employees working a predetermined schedule of part-time (20-29 hours) up to full-time status (40+ hours) per week.
Below are a number of benefits you will enjoy as a Queen of the Valley team member. For full details, please call Human Resources at 707-252-4411 x2195.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision for employees and their families. (Coverage goes into effect the first of the month following 30 days of employment.)
- Disability Reserve
- Accrued Paid Time Off (Accrual begins immediately.)
- Life and AD&D
- Long-Term Disability
- Supplemental life insurance for yourself, your spouse and dependent children
- Retirement (Defined contribution plan in which employer contributions increase with time of service)
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401K Retirement Plan (with matching contribution after 1 year & 1,000 hours worked)
- 401a Defined Contribution
- Employee Assistance Program
- Credit Union
- Cafeteria Discounts
- Employee Discounts to Synergy Medical Fitness Center