Approximately 400,000 Americans die from sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) each
year - more than lung cancer, breast cancer, prostate cancer and AIDs combined.
Queen of the Valley Medical Center, in partnership with
Via Heart Project, has created the Queen’s Heart Safe Program to help increase the
survival rate from
Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) in Napa County.
The national SCA survival rate is only 10%. Comprehensive, public access
automated external defibrillator (AED) programs can increase the SCA survival
rate to 40% or higher.
The Queen's Heart Safe Program offers discounted
AEDs, CPR/AED training, and long-term maintenance and compliance solutions
for businesses, organizations, and schools throughout Napa County.
- Physio Control LIFEPAK CR2 AED with 8 year warranty
- Semi Automatic, English, Wireless Connectivity, CPRinsight, and carrying handle
- Battery and pads installed, and a spare set of pads • Pediatric Button,
no need for pediatric pads
- Wall cabinet ($200 value), wall sign, site assessment, policy and procedures,
and emergency rescue kit
- AED Self-monitoring
- First year of Maintenance Services
Annual Maintenance Services:
- Replacement battery and electrodes when expiring
- Replacement battery and electrodes after each time the AED is used (up
to once per year)
- Ongoing medical direction
- Event download and evaluation
- Monthly maintenance emails
- Expiration date tracking
- Upgrade and recall service
- Policy and procedure assistance
- American Heart Association CPR/AED or First Aid training classes are available
To purchase an AED and become a Heart Safe facility:
Purchase an AED
To request assistance in obtaining an AED.
Request for AED Donation
To sponsor an AED package.
Sponsor an AED
For more information on our
AED Maintenance Program.
For more information please visit
Via Heart Project or call (800) 284-0125.
Donate Here to the
Queen’s Heart Safe Program or to
Via Heart Project. Please specify the recipient in the donation notes.