Welcome to the Queen of the Valley Volunteer Services
Interested in becoming a volunteer?
- Do you have the desire to help others?
- Can you offer comfort and support to patients and their loved ones?
- Are you a "people person" with good multi-tasking skills?
Please consider joining our team in support of our healing mission at Queen
of the Valley.
Here is the process to apply to volunteer at The Queen:
Download the Volunteer Application (see link below). Complete and return
the Volunteer Application by mail or fax. You will be contacted with further details.
Volunteer Placement is Contingent Upon the Following:
- Successful Interview
- Complete Health Clearance
- Clear Background Check (18 and over)
- Successful completion of Volunteer Orientation
- Successful Completion of Department Specific Training
Please Note: This process will take three to five weeks to complete.
The following volunteer assignments are samples of what may be available
at this time:
- Serve as the first point of contact for patients and visitors
- Provide escort service for patients being admitted, discharged or needing
to go to clinical areas for procedures
- Deliver flowers, mail, newspapers
Patient Comfort Cart
- Provide magazines and books to patients and visitors
- Offer a smiling face and comfort to patients
- Support for select clinical departments
Download the Volunteer Application