This program is designed to complement cancer therapy by strengthening
the body, enriching the mind, and nurturing hope and courage. The 12-week
program is generously available to all cancer patients, regardless of
economic level, on behalf of the financial support of the
Queen of the Valley Foundation through donations from our community.
Click here to donate to the cancer wellness program.
- Guidance in developing an exercise program with a physical therapist to
increase energy and combat fatigue
- Nutritional consultation with a registered dietician to improve nutritional health
- Individuals counseling sessions with a licensed therapist and/or meditative
wellness coach to promote well-being and stress mastery
- Private meeting with a spiritual care minister, as needed.
- Individual sessions with a Rosen Method/Comfort Touch practitioner to enhance
body awareness and relaxation
- Information on community resources and organizations that serve the needs
of cancer survivors
- Membership to Synergy Medical Fitness Center for a 3-month period, which
includes access to group classes such as yoga, Pilates, meditation, aquatic
exercise and more.
Admission requires a physician’s referral. Anyone with a physical
or functional deficit as a result of cancer, who is undergoing or who
has recently completed cancer treatment is eligible to participate. Any
resident of Napa County regardless of where they receive treatment is
eligible; any person who lives outside of the Napa Valley, but receives
treatment at Queen of the Valley Medical Center is also able to participate.
We are located within Queen of the Valley’s Wellness Center/Synergy
Medical Fitness Center on the southeast corner of campus. For more information,
contact (707) 252-4411 ext. 2495.