Promoting the Health of the Individual with a Chronic Condition
One of our main goals at Community Outreach is to promote wellness and disease prevention, and to help individuals with chronic conditions better manage their own health needs.
C - Case Management
A - Advocacy
R - Resource & Referral
E - Education
CARE Network Can Help - No-cost Help for the Low-income Chronically Ill
We promote independence in self-management of chronic conditions through home visits by nurses and social workers offering comprehensive support and case management services.
- Disease education (including coping and decision-making)
- Medication compliance and adherence
- Benefits, financial and community resources
- Limited social or family support
- Home safety concerns
- Over- or under-utilization of medical services
Low-income, uninsured or underinsured patients who have chronic conditions and would benefit from case management services. For example:
For more information or referrals, call 707-251-2000.