Welcome to the Queen of the Valley Volunteer Services
Interested in becoming a volunteer?
- Do you have the desire to help others?
- Can you offer comfort and support to patients and their loved ones?
- Are you a "people person" with good multi-tasking skills?
Please consider joining our team in support of our healing mission at Queen of the Valley.
Here is the process to apply to volunteer at The Queen:
Download the Volunteer Application (see link below). Complete and return the Volunteer Application by mail or fax. You will be contacted with further details.
Volunteer Placement is Contingent Upon the Following:
- Successful Interview
- Complete Health Clearance
- Clear Background Check (18 and over)
- Successful completion of Volunteer Orientation
- Successful Completion of Department Specific Training
Please Note: This process will take three to five weeks to complete.
We are currently recruiting volunteers for the following assignments:
- Become a part of our front desk team
- Serve as the first point of contact for our patients and visitors
- Perform a variety of tasks to assist our clientele
- Dietary Services
- Support our Dietary Services team
- Assist our patients with nutritional needs
- Patient Comfort Cart
- Provide comfort and companionship to patients
- Supply entertainment: magazines, CDs, DVDs
- Offer special services such as letter writing and personal shopping
- Gift Shop
- Assist patrons with their shopping needs
- Sell and stock merchandise
Download the Volunteer Application