Gift Shop - The Queen's Collection
Pardon our dust! Effective Thursday, November 3rd, our gift shop will be
located in the old hospital building, where the volunteer office is located.
See the temporary location on the map below:
Monday-Friday: 9:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m.
Saturday-Sunday: 10:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
(707) 252-4411, ext. 2161
Custom Gifts for Every Occasion
- "Get well" and "Thinking of you" gift baskets.
- Custom gift baskets for special relatives.
- Custom gift baskets for children (share with us the child's age and gender).
- Beautiful fresh flower arrangements.
- Potted or silk plants decorated with a gift bow.
- Balloon bouquets, including ones that sing when tapped.
Gift Shop Items
- Personal care items (lip balm, lotion, hairbrushes, toothpaste & nail
- Socks, slippers and robes.
- Games and plush animals.
- Cards, magazines and books.
- Clothing, purses and scarves.
- Inspirational gifts and collectible figurines.
- Fashion jewelry and reading glasses.
- Picture frames.
- Seasonal gifts.
- Weekly special promotions – be sure to ask about this week's feature!
- Customer reward program – earn gift shop rewards by accumulating
points on all qualified purchases.
Order Online or by Phone
- For your convenience, we accept phone orders during gift shop operating
hours (no minimum purchase required).
- Complimentary same-day delivery is provided to hospital patients and family members.
- We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express for online or
Please remember that live plants and flowers are not allowed in the Intensive
Care Unit. For infection control reasons, they must remain at the nursing
station until the patient is released from the hospital or transferred
to another unit.